Have you become entangled in a real estate dispute? Are you looking for an attorney who will resolve the dispute while considering your short-term and long-term needs?
With more than 40 years of experience serving Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas of California, the law firm of Shapiro, Galvin, Shapiro & Moran knows how to resolve real estate disputes. Our commitment to successful real estate litigation can benefit you.
Examples of Real Estate Litigation
Our attorneys are available to represent individuals and businesses in disputes over residential or commercial real estate. Some examples of disputes we can handle include:
- Misrepresentations by seller
- Breach of contract
- Lease disputes
- Boundary, easement or encroachment disputes
- Failure to disclose environmental contamination
- Land use and zoning disputes
- Title or deed disputes
- Mechanics liens and construction disputes
Real Estate Resolutions Based on Your Needs
Even the most simple real estate litigation can be resolved in a variety of ways. When you turn to us for assistance with a dispute, we will start by taking the time to get to know your needs. By doing so, we are able to offer guidance that is customized specifically for you.
The most common methods of resolving real estate litigation are:
- Negotiation: We will put your case together and take it to the opponent. We will ask for the outcome that we believe is fair. We will work with you to reach a resolution that makes sense.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Sometimes, avoiding trial simply makes sense. Trial can be costly and time-consuming. Mediation and arbitration, two types of alternative dispute resolution, can often yield great results in real estate disputes, without trial.
- Trial: We are experienced trial attorneys. When negotiation and ADR are unsuccessful, we will take the matter to court. We will argue your case in front of a jury, making it clear to them why they should decide in your favor.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Real Estate Litigation
Our lawyers are ready to help you resolve your real estate dispute. Contact us today.