If you need to resolve a construction dispute, the attorneys at the law firm of Shapiro, Galvin, Shapiro & Moran can help. With more than 40 years of experience handling construction litigation, you can be confident in our ability to help you reach a resolution.
When individuals and businesses in Santa Rosa and throughout California turn to us, we think beyond the short-term. Often, decisions can have long-term consequences that need to be taken into consideration. That's what we will do.
Examples of Construction Litigation
Lawyers from our law firm represent all types of parties who become involved in construction litigation, including construction corporations, developers, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as residential and commercial property owners. Some examples of disputes we can resolve include:
- Construction defects
- Breach of contract
- Design flaws
- Failure to follow blueprints
- Subcontractor non-performance
- Mechanics liens, stop notices and bond claims
Construction Resolutions Based on Your Needs
How will your construction dispute be resolved? Before our attorneys answer that question, we will take the time to determine what your needs are. When we do answer the question, you can be confident that the answer we provide is one that is based specifically on your needs.
The most common methods of resolving construction litigation are:
- Negotiation: By carefully building our case, our hope is that the opposition will be clear about our position and willing to reach a compromise that meets your needs.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: With the cost and time involved in handling business litigation at trial, sometimes avoiding trial makes sense. Mediation and arbitration are two forms of alternative dispute resolution that may allow you to obtain a positive outcome without a trip to court.
- Trial: Negotiation and ADR are not always successful. We will take stubborn opponents into the courtroom, where we will make an argument in front of the jury, an argument designed to make them provide a resolution in your favor.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Construction Litigation
Our lawyers can handle your construction dispute. Contact us today.