Do you have an insurance dispute that needs to be resolved? Do you need to enlist a law firm with extensive experience dealing with complex insurance issues?
Shapiro, Galvin, Shapiro & Moran is that law firm. Our lawyers have more than 40 years of experience handling insurance disputes in Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas of California. When you come to us, you can be confident that we will consider both your short-term and long-term needs as we move forward to provide results.
Examples of Insurance Litigation
Our lawyers can handle litigation involving all types of insurance. Our experience allows us to sort through even the most challenging issues. Some examples of the issues we handle include:
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Insurance bad faith claims
Insurance Resolutions Based on Your Needs
At the outset of your case, our attorneys will take the time to learn about your needs. What we learn from you will shape the path that we take when we pursue a resolution to your insurance dispute. We want to be certain that we are doing what is right for you.
The most common methods of resolving insurance litigation are:
- Negotiation: We prepare each case carefully. Then we approach the opposition with this information. We will show them that we have done the work, that we are willing to take the next step. We ask them to consider agreeing to a resolution.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Trial can be expensive and time-consuming. Sometimes, it's best avoided. Alternative dispute resolution methods, such as arbitration and mediation, can be valuable in achieving results without going to court.
- Trial: When negotiation and ADR don't provide a resolution, trial is the next step. We are skilled at arguing in front of juries in order to achieve results.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Insurance Litigation
Our attorneys are ready to put our experience to work handling your insurance dispute. Contact us today.